About the festival
Tickets will be be available for sale in spring 2023. The festival programme is mainly in Norwegian, you can take a look at it here.
Follow us on Instagram for the latest updates on the festival, or check out what Loch Ness Knit Fest, Salapaloosa Knits and Skeindeer Knits had to say about it.
- The café is open during the entire festival, serving sandwiches, warm food, drinks and cakes.
- The hotels closest to the festival site are in Bergen city centre.
How to get to the festival
- By car: 20 minutes from Bergen city centre. Follow the road to
Åsane and turn left at IKEA. Follow the signs for Salhus from there.
Address: Salhusvegen 201. Note: There will be NO available parking in
- By bus from the city centre: Use the festival bus or take bus no. 3 Støbotn, or 4 Flaktveit from Bryggen to Åsane terminal. Departures every 10 minutes (17 min. travel time). Change bus at Åsane Terminal to no. 35 Salhus/Klauvaneset which departs every hour (11.40, 12.40, 13.30, 14.40, 15.40). Exit the bus at Salhus kai (12 min. travel time). Return: bus no. 35 Åsane Terminal
(departs from the same bus stop) and change bus at Åsane Terminal to
return to Bergen. For more information about the bus schedule, visit www.skyss.no
- Alternative 2: Take bus number 3 to the final stop, Støbotn, and walk 30 min. to the museum.
- Alternative 3: Taxi from Bergen / Åsane terminal (costs about 200 NOK from Åsane).
Festival hotel – Grand Hotel Terminus
Grand Hotel Terminus, next to the train station in Bergen, is this year's festival hotel. Use the code RAB10 on the hotel website to get a 10 % discount on your stay during the festival.
Podcaster, blogger or journalist focused on knitting?
Contact us to apply for a press pass.